- We are strongly committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize
the need for appropriate protection and management of any personal information
collected and/or collated by us.
charter to collect, use and protect any personal and/or sensitive data collected
by us. This Policy defines our procedure for collection, usage, processing,
disclosure and protection of any information obtained by us through the
- Please be advised that any Information (as defined herein below) procured by
us, shall be:
- processed fairly and lawfully for rendering the Services (as defined in
Terms of Service);
- obtained only for specified and lawful purposes, and not be used in any
manner which is against the law or policy in force in India (“Applicable Law”);
- adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it
- able to be reviewed by the User, from time to time and updated-if need
- not kept longer than for the time which it is required or the purpose for
which it is required or as required by the applicable law.
- WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUSTAINED BY REASON OF
ANY DISCLOSURE (INADVERTENT OR OTHERWISE) OF ANY DATA, IF THE SAME IS EITHER (A)
REQUIRED FOR SHARING YOUR INFORMATION FOR LEGITIMATE PURPOSES; OR (B) WAS
AFFECTED THROUGH NO FAULT, ACT, OR OMISSION OF THE COMPANY.
- BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU EXPLICITLY ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR
QUALIFICATION, THE COLLECTION, USE AND TRANSFER OF THE DATA IN THE MANNER
AND LIABILITIES UNDER LAW.
3. Your consent
- Please note that by providing the Information (as enumerated upon herein
below), you provide your consent and authorize us to collect, use or disclose
such Information for the business and research purposes and as stated in this
law. Moreover, you understand and hereby consent that this Information may be
transferred to any third party user for the purpose of providing Services
through the Platform or to any third-party providers for rendering Services (as
defined in the Terms of Service), any jointly developed or marketed services,
payment processing, order fulfillment, customer services, data analysis,
information technology services and such other services which enable us to
provide Services through the Platform.
any other written agreement. By visiting or accessing the Platform and
voluntarily providing us with Information (including Personal Data), you are
consenting to our use of the Information, in accordance with this Privacy
your consent any time, or alternatively choose to not provide us with any
Personal Information. Under such circumstances, your access to the Services we
provide may be limited or we may be unable to render Services.
- Such an intimation to withdraw your consent can be sent to
4. Types of information collected by us:
- “Personal Data” means and includes any Information that relates to a natural
person through which an individual is identified, such as the name, contact
details, email address, gender, age, organisation name, organisation email id or
any other relevant material provided by a User, including but not limited to
information gathered through availing Services.
- “Technical Information” means and includes any Information gathered through
various technologies that may employ cookies, web beacons, or similar
technologies to automatically record certain information from your device
through which you use the Platform. This technical information may include your
Internet Protocol (IP) address, device or browser type, Internet service
provider (ISP), referring or exit pages, clickstream data, operating system,
hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile
network. This data includes usage information and user statistics.
- “Locational Information” shall mean and include the information obtained
through GPS or other means, such as the geographical location of the User.
- “Non-Personal Information”
- “Information through use of our service” means and includes information
which is shared with us to avail our Services.
- “Non-Personal Information” means and includes any information that does not
reveal your specific identity, such as, browser information, information
collected through Cookies (as defined below), pixel tags and other technologies,
demographic information, etc. As is true with most websites, our Company gathers
some information automatically when you visit the Platform. When you use the
Platform, we may collect certain information about your computer or mobile to
facilitate, evaluate and verify your use of the Platform. For example, we may
store environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, speed of
the central processing unit (CPU), referring or exit web pages, click patterns
and the internet protocol (IP) address of your computer. This information is
generally collected in aggregate form, without identifying any user
- If you are a Creator, in addition to the above we may also collect the
following data:Account Details: These include your username and password and
preferred account settings such as the language and time zone etc.
- Information regarding your prior work experience and educational
qualifications that is provided by you upon creation of your Account (as defined
in Terms of Service) during registration on the Platform.
- Invoicing Information: In order to make payments for the services rendered
by you via the Platform, we would require you banking details, such as name,
address, email id, PAN card details and financial information that corresponds
to your bank. including but not limited to, bank name, branch, account number,
IFSC code etc.
- If you are a Customer, in addition to the above we may also collect the
following data:Account Details: These include your username and password and
preferred account settings such as the language and time zone etc.
- Billing Details: shall mean and include billing details such as name,
address, email id and other financial information that corresponds to your mode
of payment including but not limited to, credit card/ debit card details, net
banking information, bank details etc. Please note that confidential information
such as the CVV/ PIN Number and the net banking credentials will not be stored
- (The Personal Data, Technical Information, Locational Information,
Non-Personal Information and additional information collected from the Creator
and the Customer respectively are collectively referred to as “Information”).
5. Purpose of Collection and Usage of this Information
- Depending on whether you are a Creator, Responder or Visitor, the data
collected by us shall be used for availing our Services and utilised for other
functions including but not limited to:
- to render Services (as defined in the Terms of Service); maintaining the
- to evaluate the quality and competence of our personnel;
- to resolve any complaints, you may have and ensure that you receive the
highest quality of Services;
- notifying you about changes to our Platform;
- allowing you to participate in interactive features of our Platform when You
choose to do so;
- providing analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the
- monitoring the usage of the Platform;
- detecting, preventing and addressing technical issues;
- analyse usage patterns and user preferences
- improve user experience
- notify you about new products and features
- Business or Research Purposes: The Information saved and except Personal
Information, is used for business or research purposes, including improving and
customizing the Platform for ease of use and the products and services offered
by us. We may archive this information to use it for future communications for
providing updates and/or surveys.
- Aggregating Information / Anonymized data: We may aggregate Information and
analyse it in a manner to further accentuate the level of services that we offer
to our customers. This Information includes average number of Users of the
Platform, the average clicks of the services/, the features used, the response
rate, etc. and other such statistics regarding groups or individuals. In doing
so, we shall not be making disclosures of any Personal Information as defined
(Collectively referred to as “Legitimate Purpose”)
6. Disclosure and Sharing of Information
- We do not rent, sell or disclose or share any Information that we collect
from you, with third parties, save and except in order to provide you with the
Services or for the Legitimate Purposes as specified above. Any such disclosure,
procedure prescribed by law and in compliance with our legal obligations. We may
share your Information in circumstances and for the purposes as specified
- We shall share the information to the third-party service providers/
vendors, to provide you with the Services and to effectuate any activities that
fall under the Legitimate Purpose for which such Information has been collected.
- When compelled by law: We may disclose any Information provided by you on
the Platform as may be deemed to be necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities including
public and government authorities including public and government authorities
outside your country of residence;
- to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/that of our
affiliates, you or others;
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may
- to protect against legal liability;
- to protect the personal safety of Users of the Platform;
- to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the
- Merger or Acquisition: We may share Information upon merger or acquisition
of Company with another company. We shall transmit and transfer the Information
upon acquisition or merger of Company with another company;
- With our service providers: We may share Information with other service
providers on a need to know basis, subject to obligations of confidentiality for
provision of Services. We hereby clarify that Company works with institutions,
vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers, including (but not
limited) to those who provide products or services such as contact Information
verification, website hosting, data analysis, providing infrastructure,
information technology services, auditing services and other similar services,
in different industries and categories of business by virtue of lawful contracts
instituted between such third parties and Company to improve our product and
services. Accordingly, we may share your Information with such service provider
in order to provide you with Services;
- Employees/Agents of Company: We follow a strict confidentiality policy with
regard to disclosure of confidential information to our employees or other
personnel. There may be situations, where we may disclose the confidential
information only to those of our employees and other personnel on a need to know
basis. Any breach of confidential information by the employees, personnel within
the Company is dealt with stringently by us.
- Except for the Information disclosed pursuant to sub-clause (a), (b), (c),
(d) and (e) of Clause 6.1 above, Company may share Information, if you authorize
us to do so.
7. Transfer of Information
- Your information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located
outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction
where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
- If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us,
please note that we may transfer the data to India to process the Information.
information represents your agreement to that transfer.
- We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is
your data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are
adequate controls in place including the security of your data.
8. Your Rights
You can always choose not to provide the requested information to us, it may
however result in you not availing certain features of, or the entire, of our
Services. You retain several rights in relation to your Personal Information as
provided under applicable law. These may include the rights to:
- access, confirm, and review Personal Information you may have provided;
- correct Personal Information that may be inaccurate or irrelevant;
- deletion and erasure of your Personal Information from the publicly
available pages of the Platform;
- receive Personal Information we hold about you in a portable format;
- object to or restrict any form of processing you may not be comfortable
In order to exercise these rights, please contact us on the email address
provided in Clause 3.3 above.
If you want to withdraw your consent or raise any objection to the use of your
information for receiving any direct marketing information to which you
previously opted-in, you can do so by contacting our customer support at above
mentioned addresses. If you withdraw/object your consent, our use of your
information before you withdrew/objected shall still be lawful.
9. Children’s Privacy
Our Platform and Services are not meant for use by children and we knowingly do
not collect Information of/from children. If it comes to our notice that we have
collected Information from/of children, we shall take steps to remove that
information from our servers. If you believe that we might have any Information
that may have been collected from a child or has been provided by a child,
please write to us at the email id provided in Clause 3.3.
10. Control the collection or use of the Information
If you have any reservations, constraints or apprehensions regarding the access
to, collection, storage, or any other use of the Information which you have
provided to us, you may withdraw your consent in the manner as set out in Clause
11. Retention of Information
All Information provided by you, save and except upon withdrawal or termination,
shall be retained in locations outside the direct control of Company (for
instance, on servers or databases co-locates with hosting providers). We will
delete Information based on a request received from you within a reasonable
period and latest within 30 (thirty) days of receiving a deletion request.
However, we may retain such portion of Information and for such periods as may
be required under Applicable Law. Notwithstanding anything contained herein,
Company may retain data after account deletion for reasons including but limited
to the following purposes: If there is an unresolved issue relating to your
account, or an unresolved claim or dispute; If we are required to by applicable
law; and/or in aggregated and/or anonymized form; or Company may also retain
certain information if necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as
fraud prevention and enhancing Users' safety and security.
12. Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
- Our Platform may utilize “cookies” and other Technical Information.
“Cookies” are a small text file consisting of alphanumeric numbers used to
collect the Information about Platform activity. The Technical Information helps
us analyse web traffic and helps you by customizing the Platform to your
preferences. Cookies in no way gives us access to your computer or mobile
device. In relation to Cookies, you can deny access to the installation of the
Cookies by modifying the settings on your web browser, however, this may prevent
you from taking full advantage of the Platform.
and your experience of Platform and Services. We may also analyse Technical
Information that does not contain Personal Information for trends and
13. Third Party Services
We may use your Information to send you promotional Information about third
parties which we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish
this to happen. We shall not be responsible for any disclosure of Information
due to unauthorized third-party access or other acts of third parties or acts or
omissions beyond our reasonable control and you agree that you will not hold us
responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused as a
direct result of our negligence or wilful default.
We use support services of third-party platforms and/or companies to direct you
to payment gateways when you opt to pay for our Services. Your financial
information is collected, stored and retained by such third-party platforms. We
and such third-party platforms undertake measures designed to provide a security
level that is appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information.
“Terms of Service” of such third-party platforms in order to accept how such
third-party platforms handle your information.
Once you leave the Platform, we are not liable for any use/ storage/ processing/
collection of your information obtained by any third-party websites or payment
facilitators or provided by you to these third-parties or payment facilitators.
Such entities and their respective websites/platforms may be governed by their
14. Data Security
You agree and accept that your Information may be stored in third-party cloud
service infrastructure providers. While all reasonable attempts have been taken
from our end to ensure the safe and secure storage of your data, we shall not be
liable for any data breach on the part of the third-party cloud service
infrastructure provider that was beyond our control. In addition to the security
measures put in place by the third-party cloud service infrastructure provider
for safe and secure storage of your Information, we use certain physical,
managerial, technical or operational safeguards as per industry standards and
established best practices to protect the Information we collect. We use
reasonable security practices and procedures and use secure servers as mandated
under applicable laws for the protection of your Information. We review our
Information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical
security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems. However, as
effective as these measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot
guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the
Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us
over the internet. You accept the inherent security implications of data
transmission over the internet and the internet cannot always be guaranteed as
completely secure. Therefore, your use of the Platform will be at your own risk.
If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us at the details given in
Clause 3.3 above.
15. Changes and updates to Policy
shall endeavour to review, revise, update, modify, amend or correct the Privacy
Policy on a regular and routine basis, especially whenever a significant update
is made to the technology employed by us. You must periodically review the
you continue to use the Platform and our services after any update in the
retain the right at any time to deny or suspend access to all, or any part of,
the service to anyone who we reasonably believe has violated any provision of
16. Discrepancies and Grievances with Company
- In case of any discrepancy or grievance with respect to all or any
Information shared with Company, please feel free to contact our Grievance
Attention: Midhun Areeckal
Address: 9/558, Areeckal house, Maikavu
Angamaly, Ernakulam - 683572